Thursday 11 September 2008

Challenge Ambassadors working together

If we can, you can Challenge ambassadors Anh Mao of MaoCouture and David Goldsmith of Summerfield Photography recently teamed up together with an exceptionally glamorous photoshoot featuring just some of Anh's amazing dress designs (see below).
Anh said: "After we met at the if you can we can challenge, I had a look at David's work and they look very impressive, thought we can work together to promote each others businesses.

At the time Miss Newcastle and Miss Durham is wearing my dress for the Miss England Final. I find David is a great person to work with, very down to earth and a good listener too.

He produced a great photoshoot for the first time we work together. and we will keep on doing projects together."

David said: "Anh approached me at IWCYC awards day and asked me to do a photo shot for her. Anh gave me a clear brief to work to and it was a privilege to work with her.
Her work is fantastic the colours and designs of her dresses are flawless and inspiring, making the whole photo shoot delightful to be involved with. I am looking forward to working again with Anh again in the near future.”
To read more about Anh and David, take a look at their stories on the site (www.ifwecanyoucan.co.uk/entrepreneurs/anh-mao and www.ifwecanyoucan.co.uk/entrepreneurs/david-goldsmith)


No comments: