Monday 9 November 2009

A message from Sarah Parkin, Kids Deserve the Best

Kids Deserve the Best Celebration Day
Saturday 21st November 2009 – 10am-3pm
Tyne Hall, Trinity Church, Gosforth High Street, Gosforth

"Some of you may be aware that Kids Deserve the Best is approaching the end of its first year in business, and it has been a really exciting time for me. I truly enjoy and care about what I do - being able to support both nannies and parents with their employment and childcare requirements is what I love the most.

To mark the occasion of my first year in business I am holding a Celebration Day which would give the opportunity for parents to come along, (past, current and future parents) to chat about their childcare needs and for nannies to meet other nannies. It is just a good excuse to get together to share the celebrations and have some fun. I am also holding a raffle with proceeds going to the Metro Radio North East Charity ‘Cash for Kids’. It really will be day to support people of the North East.

The theme of the day is Kids!

The aim of the day is to raise company awareness which will hopefully mean more families needing nannies and making use of the babysitting and wedding day childcare services.

I have invited some other child friendly local businesses along too, so they can showcase what they have to offer. I have arranged for Wanda the Magician to do 2 mini magic sessions (11.30am and 1.00pm) and there will be a drawing/ craft table for the children to play whilst the parents mingle.

I am hoping that nannies will come along and be part of the day too. You do not have to stay for long, but you would be more than welcome to stay for the day if you wish. I will be needing a few volunteers on the day to supervise the children’s corner and also to greet visitors.

To try and estimate numbers, if you are interested in coming along, or if you are willing to volunteer on the day, can you please let me know either by emailing me sarah@kidsdeservethebest.co.uk or by leaving a message on 0191 2507025. If you could let me know by Friday 23rd October that would be helpful.

I hope you will be happy to join me for this special day.

See you soon

Sarah Parkin"

No comments: